End Of Day Procedures
- School finishes at 3.20pm and children should be collected by a known adult at their classroom door on the playground, unless they are staying for an after school club.
- Where a person other than the child's parent or carer is collecting a child from school, school must be informed in advance. Teachers will not release a child to go with an unknown adult or to another parent without this advance notification.
- Parents and carers can collect children who have attended an after school club from the school office at 4.20pm (or another pre-agreed time).
- Late collection is monitored by the Welfare-Coordinator.
- Children in Year 5 and Year 6 are allowed to walk home alone once school has received written consent.
- Early Years and Key Stage 1 children will only be released to a sibling older then 16 years of age.
- Key Stage 2 children may be released to siblings over the age of 14 at the request of a parent. Any request made for a Key Stage 2 child to be collected by sibling of high school age but under 14 will be considered in exceptional circumstances.